Note: If you pay an annual fee to belong to the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association, click this button to login.
Note: If you are not a member of the NHPCA but have created an account on this website, click this button to login.
Investment: $390 +gst
Location: Canadian College of Massage & Wellness
West Edmonton at Wellness Within
780-489-7799 (Edmonton area)
Canadian College of Massage & Wellness brings you a comprehensive course on Pre & Postnatal Massage for Massage Therapists. In this 2-day intensive training you will gain practical & hands-on knowledge in the following:
• Benefits of Maternal and Postpartum Massage
• Contraindications and Guidelines to Maternal Massage
• Special Circumstances
• Emotional and Physical aspects of Pregnancy and Postpartum
• Positioning, Supports and Materials
• Techniques and the Stages of Pregnancy
• Labour Massage
• Postpartum Massage
After the weekend course, 10 practicum massages are required.
*This course has been approved for CEUs as a Specialization by NHPC & MTAA!