Note: If you pay an annual fee to belong to the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association, click this button to login.
Note: If you are not a member of the NHPCA but have created an account on this website, click this button to login.
Thai Massage Introduction Workshop
This fun and interactive 3-hour course is designed to provide you with new ways to give and receive healing touch energy in Thai Massage.
This is an introduction for those who wish to learn more or begin studying in Thai massage.
Through demonstration and hands-on practice, you will learn:
- A taste of Thai massage and a glimpse at selected postures from our level courses.
- Practice guidelines & objectives for relaxation Thai massage.
- Energy flowing and beneficial experiences.
- Utilize and integrate the METTA (Compassion) and Path of Serenity (Meditation) in to the massage.
- Individual practice giving and receiving Thai Massage for 15-30 minutes with instructor supervision.
- Perform a simple relaxation Thai massage with intention touch and safety awareness.
View Our Thai Massage Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVpOeRrZBFo&feature=youtu.be
DATE: March 8, 2012
COST: $140 ( GST) for non-NHPC member
$ 89 ( GST) for NHPC member
NOTE: The registration fee of this workshop will be given as a credit towards upcoming Thai Massge-3 days (40 hrs) Intensive workshop.
WHERE: Stillpoint Healing Centre Inc #200, 11209 Jasper Ave Edmonton Alberta T5K 0L5