Are you a student member who recently graduated? You need to change your membership type to "regular" using the Change Membership Type form.

You can access the form at any time through your NHPC member account. Log in to your account and go to Manage My Membership → Change Membership.

When you fill out the form, you will need to upload proof of completion for your course (transcript, diploma, or completion letter), which your school administration office can provide.

Why switch? As a regular member, your clients can claim your treatments for reimbursement with health benefits providers who recognize your modalities.

If you need a little extra help changing your membership type, watch our video: