Date and Time: April 28, 2018
Location: Edmonton, AB
Price: Early admission price: $569, Regular: $685, Massage Students: 20% off current price.
Instructor: Geri Dale-Greiner BPE, RMT, RYT 200
The following course listing is brought to you by a paid advertiser. NHPC does not necessarily endorse this listing or the provider. Questions, concerns, or applause regarding this listing should be directed to the provider via the contact info listed below, and NOT to the NHPC.
Amazing tools, outstanding Kinetic/Thai based techniques!
A superior course designed by RMT’s for RMT’s to suit your needs
Why should you take this Cupping course?
· Stay current with this high-demand modality using an exceptionally effective tool. No hands can replicate the lift and efficiency of the cups.
· Reach all body regions with these pliable soft edge silicone cups while maintaining suction (muscle attachments, posterior neck, palm and plantar surface).
· Restore health using Kinetic/Thai mobilization techniques specifically designed for Dynamic Cupping therapists.
· Increase the depth of your treatment with less effort. Obtain better results.
· Great tool for self-care: hands, forearms, shoulders, back and much more.
· Work the magic of these simple and fantastic cups without disturbing the natural flow of your regular practice. Your hands are always in contact with your client.
· Add cupping techniques to enhance without replacing your hands. Clients still feel like they are getting a quality massage.
This course was meticulously designed for massage therapy by the Seminars for Health team. Over 18 years of cupping experience went into designing this course for massage therapists. The course is unique to Seminars for Health.
What you accomplish and acquire from taking this course?
· Create a lift that no hands can accomplish using silicone cups.
· Work smarter, not harder implementing a tool that does the warm-up for you.
· Increase the depth of treatment.
· Become recognized by your clientele.
· Get certified as a Dynamic Cupping and Massage Therapist.
· Upgrade your skills, learn a new modality and receive your CEC.
· Receive a comprehensive handout.
· Learn self-care techniques using silicone cups.
· Price includes a set of 4 cups of various sizes.
Who should take this course?
All massage therapists can benefit and are welcome.
Massage therapy students and recent graduates will enhance their skills and are welcome
Become a Dynamic Cupping Massage Therapist!
April 28-29, 2018 (Saturday-Sunday 9am – 5pm)
NHPC: 15 | RMTA: 12 | MTAA: 7 (secondary) | CRMTA: 14 | MTAS: 13.5 (primary) | MTAM: 13 (primary) | NCBTMB: 14
For more information please visit: https://www.seminarsforhealth.ca/class/dc-edm-18-04-dynamic-cupping-and-massage/