Thai Massage on the Table
Date and Time: May 4, 2019
Location: Regina, SK
Price: $495 CAD +gst
Instructor: Sharon Brown-Horton; ITM Affiliate Instructor Graduate 2004
The following course listing is brought to you by a paid advertiser. NHPC does not necessarily endorse this listing or the provider. Questions, concerns, or applause regarding this listing should be directed to the provider via the contact info listed below, and NOT to the NHPC.
Thai Massage on the Table / 10AM - 6PM each day / No pre-requisitesCourse Location: Regina Travelodge Hotel & Convention Centre, 4177 Albert St.To reserve your space: Place a $100 non-refundable deposit and then pay the balance 14 days prior to the course. Contact Sharon to make arrangements at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-773-2645
- This course is well suited to both beginners as well as experienced Thai Massage practitioners alike.
- Learn a combination of Northern and Southern style Thai Massage in the Supine, Prone and Side Lying positions, as it can be applied on the Massage Table - the practitioner has the option to either stay on the floor, or to move on and off the table. Many possibilities will be explored throughout this course.
- Upon completion, the student will be abe to perform a 60 - 90 min. Thai Massage that includes work on Passive Yogic Stretches to target hips, legs, spine, shoulders and arms.
- Learn how to apply acupressure to target 10-Reflexology points for feet that help to aid in digestion and move internal "Sen Energy" in the body and to help relieve headaches.
- Learn how to locate 3-major Sen Energy lines on the legs - these lines help to relieve back pain, aid in digestion, reduce stress & tension in the body and improve overall health.
For more information please visit: www.BanyanThaiMassage.com