The following course listing is brought to you by a paid advertiser.
We does not necessarily endorse this listing or the provider. Questions, concerns, or applause regarding this listing should be directed to the provider via the contact info listed below .
Advanced Techniques for Low Back & Hip
- April 13 & 14, 2019
- Registration Deadline: March 30th
- Location: Red Deer, AB
- Tuition: $497 + GST(24.85) = 521.85
- Free Bonus: Technique Manual Valued at $97.00
- Approved PD Credits: NHPC 10; MTAA 16; RMTA 12
Seize this opportunity to learn a more precise and targeted treatment approach that will enhance your ability to treat lower back and hip pain involving the iliopsoas complex, QL’s, piriformis, TFL, thoraco-lumbar fascia, pelvic imbalances, and much more.
This 2-day hands-on course is designed to help you:
- Expand your therapeutic tool box with techniques that can be immediately incorporated into your existing treatment protocol.
- Learn proven, effective therapeutic techniques from someone who knows what works, and what doesn’t work, and has over 25 years of in-the-trenches experience as a Massage Therapist and business owner.
- Help your clients achieve more complete and longer lasting results and consistently create raving fans and referrals.
- Develop techniques that will decrease the repetitive strain on your body and increase the longevity of your career.
- Develop a new found intuition, and enhance your ability to effectively respond to what you feel.
To Register: Email email@example.com
Phone: (403) 877-6058
Register early to ensure availability. Class is limited to 22 students. Registration is on a first come first served basis and places will not be held without payment.
Advanced Techniques for Neck & Upper Back: Oct. 19 & 20, 2019
Advanced Techniques for Shoulder/Rotator Cuff: Dec. 7 & 8, 2019
I look forward to supporting you and your practice.
Be the Best, Cheryl