Date and Time: August 26, 2020
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Instructor: Winona Mondor
The following course listing is brought to you by a paid advertiser. NHPC does not necessarily endorse this listing or the provider. Questions, concerns, or applause regarding this listing should be directed to the provider via the contact info listed below, and NOT to the NHPC.
Professional Cupping Therapies
This is the comprehensive 2 day foundation course, that covers, all cupping tools and styles. To give the practitioner a wide variety of skills & techniques to help your clients and practice.
This class is approved by the main associations and will enable you to practice cupping legally and with insurance.
Learn how to safely and effectively use suction type cups in your daily practice as a highly effective adjunct therapy.
Learn Valuable cupping techniques and be introduced to the original Fascia trains; the Ancient Sinew channels.
Utilizing both; powerful plastic and versatile silicone cups, with the opportunity to try glass fire cupping under direct supervision will also be provided.
This course will provide the participant with the skills necessary to utilize these versatile and effective tools immediately. Including;
History & benefits of cupping
Preparing the therapist and patient for cupping
Cupping procedure and methods
Precautions and contraindications
Client education and informed consent
Protocols taught include:
Myo- Fascial release, and softening & joint treatments
The ancient fascia lines; the SINEW CHANNELS
Trigger points & active release techniques
Organ system balancing, and detoxification
Lymphatic drainage & cellulite treatment
Cupping face lift, skin firming and spa applications
Investment: $425, for 2 days
Cupping sets sold for $65 at the class
Recognized for Con-Ed credits, with NHPC; 14 , RMTA; 12, MTAA; 10 primary. MTAS 10.5; CRMTA 12 primary
to register or for inquiry email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
780 619 6260
Advanced Cupping for Fascia Release
Second level of cupping practice for those that have taken Professional Cupping Therapies. This offering will be a demo and practice day
We will explore;
• The Fascia and its Tendino-Muscular Meridians (the original fascia trains)
• Classical Chinese theory and treatments of Bi (arthritis) Syndromes
• Key Acupoint points and stimulation to affect pain and tissues and treat disordered fascia
• Stretching and active release techniques using special fascia cups, to create deep and immediate release of fascia tension, and promote body alignment
• Ear reflexology and seeding; teaching and practice
• Gua Sha; for fascia/ tendon softening and Acupoint stimulation
• Moxibustion Therapy; building warmth in joints and Acupoints
• Topical therapies; Essential oils and Chinatown favorite
• Compress Therapies & Healing Metals; from Anthroposophic medicine's tradition and practices
• Aroma drop cupping spinal & reflexology treatment
For $225 you will receive a 70 page reference binder and certificate
to register for 2 or 3 day options or for inquiry email email@example.com or call
780 619 6260
The trainer has been using cupping for 22 years and is a practicing Registered Nurse, Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. She has been teaching these workshops since 2012 across Canada and has had many international students, fly in to learn her effective techniques and unique perspective based on ancient Asian medicine .