Thai Foot Reflexology & Massage
Date and Time: October 20, 2020
Location: Edmonton, AB
Price: $295 CAD +GST Early Bird when placing a $100 non-refundable deposit by Sept. 15
Instructor: Sharon Brown-Horton, Affiliate Instructor of the ITM Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai, Thailand
The following course listing is brought to you by a paid advertiser. NHPC does not necessarily endorse this listing or the provider. Questions, concerns, or applause regarding this listing should be directed to the provider via the contact info listed below, and NOT to the NHPC.
Join Sharon Brown-Horton, an Affiliate Certified Thai Massage Instructor of the 'ITM Thai Massage School', based in Chiang Mai, Thailand for this fun and technique-packe "Thai Foot Reflexology & Massage" course! This is an authentic course from the 'ITM School' - your wooden reflexology tool is yours to keep at the end of the course.
Healing Connections | 10548 - 115 St. Edmonton; 2nd Floor
Foot Reflexology is an ancient form of Massage that has been used for more than 3,000 years to stimulate the body's internal organs as well as blood and lymph circulation.
What makes Thai Foot Reflexology differentfrom that of Traditional Foot Reflexology is the unique use of the re-usable Wooden Reflexology Tool - this greatly helps to decrease stress on thumb and other joints while performing the service on clients.
- Learn how to stimulate 58-Reflex Zones using a combination of thumb slides, flat knuckle slides and acupressure using a wooden massage stick on the Plantar, Dorsal, Medial and Lateral sides of the foot.
- This method will be combined with 31-cream based massage techniques usings hands, palms and fingers to relax lower leg muscles.?
- Students will learn how to perform a 60-min. Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology & Massage sequence in a step-by-step manner that follows along with a picture diagram workbook.
- This treatment may be performed on a massage table, in chairs, or on the floor on a mat.
Instructor: Sharon Brown-Horton, Registered Affiliate Instructor of the ITM Thai Massage School, Chiang Mai, Thailand
How to register: Place a $100 non-refundable deposit by Sept. 15th to guarantee your space at the Early Bird rate of $295+tx. If the course has to be cancelled due to new COVID-19 restrictions, your deposit will be 100% refunded.
> Contact Sharon at: email@example.com to request your registration and you will be sent an invoice that can be securely paid by credit card online (Etransfers are also accepted). Call 604-773-2645
> OR go directly to the website to pay online with PayPal at:
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR ALL COURSES
- Students must wear a protective mask throughout the course. Goggles, face shield and/or gloves are optional. Students must be aware that the Instructor, Sharon will be travelling to all cities by air (except for Vancouver) and will be arriving a maximum of 15 hours prior to when teaching the course begins. Self-isolation for Sharon 10 days prior to the course is not possible (except for Vancouver). Sharon will wear a mask while teaching and will take every precaution to ensure she maintains high levels of sanitization.
- All students will be expected to bring their own yoga mat, massage table (Reflexology and Table courses only), blanket, pillow and your favourite sanitizer (additional sanitizer will also be available during the course). Students will use their own supplies to receive Thai Massage from their pre-assigned partner. When not in use, students are encouraged to wrap or place items in a plastic bag to avoid possible contamination. Please re-sanitize prior to use again.
- It is suggested that students bring a separate change of clean clothing to wear for the course that was not worn coming from home to the course. And vice versa going back home.
- Students will be assigned a specific marked off area to work in with their pre-assigned partner for the day. Students will work with only 1 partner for the whole day.
- To assist with viewing and to avoid having to get too close to other students, Sharon will be using Zoom media during her live classroom demonstrations - students are encouraged to bring their own laptop or Tablet to aid in viewing.
- Health Screening will be performed prior to the course: You will be asked if you have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or loss of sense of smell, or have been exposed to someone recently who is known to have COVID-19. Your temperature will be taken prior to entry into the course training room. Students must sign a Waiver Form, which states that they are free of COVID-19 symptoms and that they release all Sharon from all responsibility if they become ill after attending the course. Students exhibiting any signs of illness will not be permitted to attend the course.
- Sharon welcomes your personal feedback on
how to stay safe! Namaste!
Please feel free to send a note to:
Text or call 604-773-2645
All ideas are welcome!!