Thai Hand Reflexology & Massage: ITM Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai, Thailand Method
Date and Time: October 19, 2020
Location: Edmonton, AB
Price: $295 CAD +GST Early Bird when placing a $100 non-refundable deposit by Sept. 30th, 2020
Instructor: Sharon Brown-Horton, Affiliate Instructor of the ITM Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai, Thailand
The following course listing is brought to you by a paid advertiser. NHPC does not necessarily endorse this listing or the provider. Questions, concerns, or applause regarding this listing should be directed to the provider via the contact info listed below, and NOT to the NHPC.
"Thai Hand Reflexology & Massage" - ITM Thai Massage School Method
SHARON BROWN-HORTON | Instructor
"Healing Connections" 10548 115th St., Edmonton
SAVE!! on Early Bird Tuition when paying a $100 non-refundable deposit by Sept. 30th: $295+TX (A full refund will be issued if the course needs to be cancelled due to new COVID-19 restrictions dated after Aug. 25th)
Late Tuition: When paying after Sept.30th: $325+TX
SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% when also registering for "Thai Foot Reflexology" with Sharon Brown-Horton on Oct. 20th - see next posting
Hand Reflexology is an exceptionally relaxing treatment to receive and provides the recipient with the chance to unwind fully. The wonderful thing about giving a Thai Hand Reflexology treatment is that you can treat someone virtually anywhere. It is a safe, natural healing art that you can also use to treat yourself.
Thai Hand Reflexology is empowering, because whether someone suffers from irritable bowel syndrome, sinusitis, headache, or needs relief from stress, it can help.This technique can be used as an alternative to Foot Reflexology - if someone has a foot injury, are badly infected with fungal infection, have broken bones in the foot, amputated foot or even if they have ticklish feet. Some people don't like having their feet touched at all.
In this course, students will:
- Learn the benefits of Thai Hand Reflexology
- Review of the aspects of the hands for landmarking Reflexology points
- Learn how to use a wooden Thai Reflexology tool to stimulate 22 Reflexology points on the Palm of the hand that relate to various organs and systems of the body
- Learn how to do a 30-minute Thai Hand Reflexology Massage to warm up the hand that will also soothe over-worked or arthritic hands
Instructor: Sharon Brown-Horton, Registered Affiliate Instructor of the ITM Thai Massage School, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Course Cost: $350.00 CAD +gst / Early Bird Pricing: $295 CAD +gst when paying a non-refundable deposit of $100 by Sept. 30, 2020. Course balance owing is due 14 days prior to first course date.
How to register:
Step 1: Contact Sharon at: firstname.lastname@example.org / text or call 604-773-2645 to request your registration and pay your $100 non-refundable deposit towards the full amount of $309.75 ($295 course + $14.75GST) with either credit card or Etransfer.
Step 2: You will be sent an invoice for the balance of the course amount (payable 14 days prior to first day of course. Amount owing will be $209.75 Payment can be made with credit or debit card.
A word about staying safe during COVID-19
Safety Precautions & Personal Protection
during all courses
The following list of Precautions is not necessarily finalized and may change from time to time with additional elements being added, as the COVID-19 situation changes.
- Students must wear a protective mask throughout the course. Goggles, face shield and/or gloves are optional. Students must be aware that the Instructor, Sharon will be travelling to all cities by air (except for Vancouver) and will be arriving a maximum of 15 hours prior to when teaching the course begins. Self-isolation for Sharon 10 days prior to the course is not possible (except for Vancouver). Sharon will wear a mask while teaching and will take every precaution to ensure she maintains high levels of sanitization.
- All students will be expected to bring their own yoga mat, massage table (Reflexology and Table courses only), blanket, pillow and your favourite sanitizer (additional sanitizer will also be available during the course). Students will use their own supplies to receive Thai Massage from their pre-assigned partner. When not in use, students are encouraged to wrap or place items in a plastic bag to avoid possible contamination. Please re-sanitize prior to use again.
- It is suggested that students bring a separate change of clean clothing to wear for the course that was not worn coming from home to the course. And vice versa going back home.
- Students will be assigned a specific marked off area to work in with their pre-assigned partner for the day. Students will work with only 1 partner for the whole day.
- To assist with viewing and to avoid having to get too close to other students, Sharon will be using Zoom media during her live classroom demonstrations - students are encouraged to bring their own laptop or Tablet to aid in viewing.
- Health Screening will be performed prior to the course: You will be asked if you have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or loss of sense of smell, or have been exposed to someone recently who is known to have COVID-19. Your temperature will be taken prior to entry into the course training room. Students must sign a Waiver Form, which states that they are free of COVID-19 symptoms and that they release all Sharon from all responsibility if they become ill after attending the course. Students exhibiting any signs of illness will not be permitted to attend the course.
- Sharon welcomes your personal feedback on
how to stay safe! Namaste!
Please feel free to send a note to:
Text or call 604-773-2645
All ideas are welcome!!