"Thai Massage on the Table" ~ ITM Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai, Thailand Method
Date and Time: November 21, 2020
Location: Regina, SK
Price: $495 CAD +gst Early Bird when placing a $100 non-refundable deposit by Oct. 20th
Instructor: Sharon Brown-Horton, Affiliate Instructor of the ITM Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai, Thailand
The following course listing is brought to you by a paid advertiser. NHPC does not necessarily endorse this listing or the provider. Questions, concerns, or applause regarding this listing should be directed to the provider via the contact info listed below, and NOT to the NHPC.
REGINA | 'Thai Foot Reflexology & Massage'
Join Sharon, a Certified Affiliate Teacher with the 'ITM Thai Massage School' (Chiang Mai, Thailand) for this fun and information-packed 1-day Course!
Fri. Nov. 20, 2020 | 9:30AM to 5:30PM?; No Pre-Requisite
"Atlas Hotel" (formerly Regina Travelodge) | 4177 Albert Street South, Regina
This Course has been approved for credits by the following Associations
NHPC 5.0 CEC's | MTAS 15.0 Primary CEU's | CRMTA 15.0 Primary CEC's |
CMMOTA 11.0 CEC's? ??
This course is well suited to both beginners as well as experienced Thai Massage practitioners alike - no pre-requisites are required.
- Learn a combination of Northern and Southern style Thai Massage in the Supine, Prone and Side Lying positions, as it can be applied on the Massage Table - the practitioner has the option to either stay on the floor, or to move on and off the table. Many possibilities will be explored throughout this course. Students will also be given the option to move up onto the table, to apply deeper stretch techniques on the recipient.
- Upon completion, the student will be able to perform a 60 - 90 min. Thai Massage includes work on Passive Yogic Stretching to target legs, hips, spine, shoulders and arms.
- Learn Reflexology points for feet, hands and face to help aid in digestion, move Sen Energy in the body and to relieve headaches.
- Learn how to locate and work 3-major Sen Energy Lines on the legs and arms - these lines, in combinations help to relieve back pain, aid in digestion, reduce stress & tension in the body and improve overall health.
How to register:
Step 1: Contact Sharon directly at: email@example.com or text/call her at 604-773-2645 to make your registration request > pay your $100 non-refundable deposit towards the full amount of $519.75 ($495 course + $24.75GST) with Etransfer OR pay with credit card online (Sharon will assist)
Step 2: You will be sent an invoice for the balance of the course amount (payable 14 days prior to first day of course. Amount owing will be $419.75 Payment can be made with credit or debit card. ?
Visit our website for more information www.BanyanThaiMassage.com
COVID-19 Safety Precautions & Personal Protection
during all courses
The following list of Precautions is not necessarily finalized and may change from time to time with additional elements being added, as the COVID-19 situation changes.
- Students must wear a protective mask throughout the course. Goggles, face shield and/or gloves are optional. Students must be aware that the Instructor, Sharon will be travelling to all cities by air (except for Vancouver) and will be arriving a maximum of 15 hours prior to when teaching the course begins. Self-isolation for Sharon 10 days prior to the course is not possible (except for Vancouver). Sharon will wear a mask while teaching and will take every precaution to ensure she maintains high levels of sanitization.
- All students will be expected to bring their own yoga mat, massage table (Reflexology and Table courses only), blanket, pillow and your favourite sanitizer (additional sanitizer will also be available during the course). Students will use their own supplies to receive Thai Massage from their pre-assigned partner. When not in use, students are encouraged to wrap or place items in a plastic bag to avoid possible contamination. Please re-sanitize prior to use again.
- It is suggested that students bring a separate change of clean clothing to wear for the course that was not worn coming from home to the course. And vice versa going back home.
- Students will be assigned a specific marked off area to work in with their pre-assigned partner for the day. Students will work with only 1 partner for the whole day.
- To assist with viewing and to avoid having to get too close to other students, Sharon will be using Zoom media during her live classroom demonstrations - students are encouraged to bring their own laptop or Tablet to aid in viewing.
- Health Screening will be performed prior to the course: You will be asked if you have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or loss of sense of smell, or have been exposed to someone recently who is known to have COVID-19. Your temperature will be taken prior to entry into the course training room. Students must sign a Waiver Form, which states that they are free of COVID-19 symptoms and that they release all Sharon from all responsibility if they become ill after attending the course. Students exhibiting any signs of illness will not be permitted to attend the course.
- Sharon welcomes your personal feedback on
how to stay safe! Namaste!
Please feel free to send a note to:
Text or call 604-773-2645
All ideas are welcome!!