Banyan Thai Massage Academy
-All Courses include a recorded Video of the training event to access for 90-days
-Receive a 10% Discount when registering for more than 1 course!
www.BanyanThaiMassage.com / Call or Text 604-773-2645
Credits: NHPC 5.0 CEC's / MTAS 7.0 Primary CEC's / CRMTA 5.0 CEC's / CMMOTA 7.0 CEC's
Class size: In-person student limit: 12 / Online student limit: 8 more....
Thai Hand Reflexology is an ancient form of massage that is based on Thai Medicine and 'Sen Energy' healing. It is a non-invasive health technique that recognizes that parts of the body such as the hand and the feet reflect the whole body. What makes Thai Hand Reflexology different from that of Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques, is the use of a wooden massage tool.
This is an exceptionally relaxing treatment to receive and and can be performed virtually anywhere, from an airplane, train or car to an office, shop, clinic, hospital or home. It is a safe, natural healing art that can be used effectively as an alternative to Foot Reflexology.
- Learn benefits of Hand Reflexology and how the Reflex points refer to organs, systems and bones of the body, plus 30-steps of work for a relaxing Hand Reflexology Massage
- Use the wooden stick to apply intermittent pressure over 25-Reflex points on both hands.
- Learn how to stimulate the 'Sen Kalathari' Energy Line for improved health and to open the internal energy flow. more...
- Register and pay a $100 non-refundable deposit for 'Thai Hand Reflexology' Fri. March 25, 2022 / Refund Policy
email@example.com / Call or Text Sharon at 604-773-2645
- 'Thai Massage on the Table' 2-days, Sat. March 26 & Sun. March 27 / $495+GST
- 'Thai Massage: Supine & Seated Postures' (Module 1) 3-days, Tues. March 29 - Thurs. March 31 / $595+GST
- 'Thai Hot Herbal Compress & Massage on the Table' 2-days, Sat. May 28 & Sun. May 29 / $525+GST