'Thai Massage on the Table'
2-days, Sat. March 26 & Sun. March 27, 2022 / 9:30AM - 5:30PM each day
Early Bird Price: $495+GST when paying a $100 non-refundable deposit by Mar. 1, 2022 / After Mar. 1: $550+GST
Location: 'Healing Connections Wellness Centre' 10548 - 115 St. NW, Edmonton
Credits: NHPC 10 CEC's, CRMTA 14 CEC's, CMMOTA 11.25 CEC'S, MTAS 14 CEC'S, MTAM 14 Core Competency Credits
*Also available as an ONLINE self-paced course.
This is the perfect course for students who are looking to explore what Thai massage is all about. This gives you a little bit of what is learned from both Thai Yoga Massage Module 1 and Module 2. It introduces Thai Massage sequences and yogic like stretches with the recipient in the Supine, Prone and Side Lying Positions. If you are limited for space in your studio/clinic, or cannot get down on a floor mat to work on a client, then this course is for you!
- Learn a combination of Northern and Southern style Thai Massage and passive yogic-like stretches, as it can be applied to the Massage Table. The practitioner has the option to either stay on the fllor, or to move up and on/off the Table. Many possibilities will be explored.
- Learn how to work 3-major 'Sen Energy' Lines of the Legs, as well as 10-Reflexology points for the feet.
- Learn Thai Yoga stretches for hip flexors, hamstrings, quadriceps, calves, shoulders, triceps, chest and R.O.M. for the spine.
- Full body work from head to toes, including massage for neck, shoulders, arms, hands, face, scalp and lower body.
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to perform a full body 60 - 90 min. Thai Massage on the Table
Register for this in-person course Edmonton March 26 & 27 and pay a $100 non-refundable deposit
Register for this as an ONLINE self-paced course and pay $519.75. You will have access to Zoom Video recordings of this course for 90-days. Includes a private 60-min. Zoom training session with Instructor, Sharon Brown-Horton
More information, CONTACT Instructor Sharon Brown-Horton
www.BanyanThaiMassage.com / Call or Text 604-773-2645
Other upcoming courses in Edmonton March and May, 2022
Thai Yoga Massage: Supine & Seated Positions Module 1
Thai Yoga Massage: Side Lying, Prone & Seated Positions Module 2
Thai Hand Reflexology & Massage
Thai Hot Herbal Compress & Massage on the Table