Professional Cupping Therapies
The comprehensive foundation course, that covers, all cupping tools and styles. To give you a wide variety of skills & techniques to help your clients and practice.
This class is approved by the main associations and will enable you to practice cupping legally and with insurance.
Learn how to safely and effectively use suction type cups in your daily practice as a highly effective adjunct therapy.
Learn Valuable cupping techniques and be introduced to the original Fascia trains; the Ancient Sinew channels.
Utilizing both; powerful plastic and versatile silicone cups, with the opportunity to try glass fire cupping under direct supervision will also be provided.
This course will provide the participant with the skills necessary to utilize these versatile and effective tools immediately. Including;
- History & benefits of cupping
- Preparing the therapist and patient for cupping
- Cupping procedure and methods
- Precautions and contraindications
- Client education and informed consent
Protocols taught include:
- Myo- Fascial release, and softening & joint treatments
- The ancient fascia lines; the SINEW CHANNELS
- Trigger points & active release techniques
- Organ system balancing, and detoxification
- Lymphatic drainage & cellulite treatment
- Cupping face lift, skin firming and spa applications
- Introduction to Fascia scrapping
Investment: $425, for 2 days
Cupping sets sold for $65 at the class
Recognized for Con-Ed credits, with NHPC; 15, CMMTO ; 12, MTAA; 14 primary. MTAS 10.5; CRMTA 12 primary MTAM 12 core,
9 -4 each day 2022 dates
Edmonton June 25 & 26
Lethbridge July 10 & 11
Lloydminster July 16 & 17