Banyan Thai Massage Academy presents
'Thai Foot Reflexology & Massage'
1-Day: Fri. Nov. 18, 2022 / 7.0 Hours In-Person Course
Save $55 with Early Bird Rate until Aug. 31st: $295+tx | After Aug. 31st: $350+tx
Location: Yoga Santosha, 1800 4th St. SW, Calgary | 2nd floor
Instructor: Sharon Brown-Horton is a Certified Thai Massage Instructor of the ITM Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai Thailand, is Founding Director of Banyan Thai Massage Academy and is a registered NHPC Thai Massage Practitioner
Credits: NHPC 5.0 CCP's, CRMTA 7.0 CEC's, CMMOTA 7.0 CEC's
Online options available: Choose self-paced or virtual Livestreaming on the actual course dates. Contact using the Contact Form to discuss your options.
Foot Reflexology is an ancient form of Massage that has been used for more than 3,000 years to stimulate the body's internal organs as well as blood and lymph circulation. It is a non-invasive health technique that recognizes that parts of the body such as the feet, reflect the whole body.
What makes Thai Foot Reflexology different from that of Traditional Foot Reflexology is the unique use of the re-useable wooden tool - this greatly helps to decrease stress on thumbs and other joints while performing the treatment on clients.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to stimulate 58-Reflex Zones, using a wooden massage tool, along with using flat knuckle slides on the plantar, medial & lateral sides of the foot, as well as the toes. This is combined with thumb slides on the dorsal surface of the foot.
- The work on the Reflex Zones will be combined with 31-cream based massage techniques using hands, palms and fingers to relax lower legs and massage feet & ankles.
- Learn how to perform a 60-min. Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology & Massage treatment in a step-by-step manner, using a picture workbook.
- This treatment may be performed on a massage table, in a chair, or bed or on the floor mat.
What is included in this course:
- Workbook - includes full colour Reflexology Chart, step-by-step descriptions and pictures, plus full list of 58-Reflexology Zones, health benefits and locations
- Re-Useable Wooden Reflexology Stick
- Unlimited 90-day Video On-Demand Access to the Zoom Media recordings of this training event. The link(s) will be provided to you approximately 7 days after you have completed your training.
- You will be presented with your Certificate of Completion at the end of the training day.
For Online Students:
- Course includes 90-Day unlimited on demand access to Video recordings of the Training
- Workbook + 1-Wooden Reflexology Stick mailed to student
- A 1-Hour private Zoom Coaching & Assessment meeting with your Instructor + Certificate with credits.
Fill out the Contact Form to send us your questions
Call or Text Sharon directly at 604-773-2645