Become Certified through in-person Massage training with Seminars for Health, your continued education provider.
Allow me to tell you a little bit about what distinguishes Seminars for Health:
- We create science-based courses with cutting-edge research available.
- Our faculty researches, develops and instructs the courses.
- The course content and techniques instructed are continually reviewed and updated with the latest in the industry.
- Our faculty members are highly qualified, experienced, and experts in their field.
- The unique, rigorous certification process consists of participation in class, writing an online exam and submitting a video assignment displaying mastered skills (for online courses). Video revision opportunities are provided until SFH standards are met (for online courses).
- That innovative testing process provides public trust and safety when treated by an SFH-certified health care provider.
Here is the list of courses developed by our faculty for Massage Therapists:
- CLIENT RETENTION STRATEGIES (Perfect for MT, front staff and clinic owners)
- KINESIOTAPING (Certification Program)
- MYOFASCIAL level 1 and 2 (Certification Program)
- CRANIAL SACRAL level 1-2-3 (Certification Program)
- SFH Dynamic Cupping (Bestseller)
- SFH Intraoral TMJ (Increased demand from clients)
- SFH Kinetic Massage (Perfect course for aging population dealing with joint pain and restrictions)
- SFH Orthopedic Massage (Popular requested modality by clients)
- SFH Oncology Massage (Back in Spring 2023)
- Fascial Decompression (Bestseller)
- Hot Stone Massage (Focus on hot and cold, stones manipulation safety, and body mechanics)
- Business course: Client Retention Strategies
- Specialize in the Neck (Perfect for MVA patients)
- Specialize in the Shoulder (Perfect for specialization)
- Dynamic Cupping (Bestseller)
- Assisted Stretching Therapy (Bestseller)
- Kinetic Massage (Perfect course for aging population dealing with joint pain and restrictions)
- Holistic Nutrition (Extremely applicable)
- Effective Tissue Manipulation (Exceptional content)
- Target Muscle Release series (Newest series, very popular)
What to expect?
Feel confident providing a new skill
Proof of completion or certification allowing you to practice right away
Exclusive access to videos
Professionally recorded videos and content
Handout with photos to help you remember techniques
Years of training and knowledge built into the course
Online support with questions you may have during and after the course
A strong theoretical part of the seminar is supported by intensive hands-on practical experience
90 days access to complete the online course
The online courses are approved for CEUs across North America and Australia.
- NHPC: Natural Health Practitioners of Canada
- CMMOTA: Canadian Massage and Manual Osteopathic Therapists Association
- MTAS: Massage Therapy Association of Saskatchewan
- CRMTA: Certified Registered Massage Therapist Association
- MTAM: Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba
- MTWPAM: Massage Therapists and Wholistic Practitioners Association of the Maritimes
- MTANS: Massage Therapy Association of Nova Scotia
- RMQ: Regroupement des Massotherapeutes du Quebec
- ANQ: Association des Naturopathes du Quebec
- ANPQ: Association des Naturopathes Professionels du Quebec
- CMTNB: College of Massage Therapy of New Brunswick
- NCBTMB, CE Broker, New York,and FSMTA
- MA: Myotherapy Association of Australia
- ATMS: Australian Traditional Therapy Society
For more information please contact email@example.com