Become Certified with Seminars for Health, your 12 year anniversary continued education provider.
Allow me to tell you a little bit about what distinguishes Seminars for Health:
- Our courses offer a 20% discount to students and first-year graduate students.
- We create science-based courses with cutting-edge research available.
- The courses are researched, developed, and instructed by our faculty.
- We regularly review and update our course content and instructional techniques to incorporate the latest industry advancements.
- Our faculty comprises highly qualified and experienced experts in their respective fields.
- Our certification process is a unique and rigorous combination of in-class participation, an online exam, and a video assignment that demonstrates mastery of skills for online courses. Participants can avail themselves of video revision opportunities until they meet SFH standards for online courses.
- The innovative testing process of SFH instills trust and ensures safety for the public when receiving treatment from a Massage Therapist trained and certified by SFH.
- CranioSacral Therapy (This is a truly revolutionary course that is set to transform the field of Craniosacral Therapy)
- Client Retention Strategies (Discover your gift and master the art of confidently marketing your expertise).
- Kinesiotaping (SFH is offering it for the first time.)
- SFH Dynamic Cupping (Bestseller)
- SFH Intraoral TMJ (Acquire the necessary skills to assist clients with neck and jaw pain)
- SFH Kinetic Massage (Acquire skills in releasing joint pain and restrictions)
- SFH Orthopedic Massage (Acquire skills in soft tissue manipulation to alleviate adhesions and realign muscle fibers)
- SFH Oncology Massage (Develop confidence in determining when to provide treatment for clients impacted by cancer.)
- Specialize in the Neck (Ideal for patients who have been in a motor vehicle accident and are experiencing neurovascular and soft tissue pain.)
- Specialize in the Shoulder (Acquire skills to work with clients experiencing complex shoulder pain.)
- Dynamic Cupping (Bestseller-Learn to apply Dynamic Cupping without marking)
- Assisted Stretching Therapy (Bestseller-Incorporate as a pre or post massage modality.)
- Kinetic Massage (An ideal course for the aging population who are coping with joint pain and mobility restrictions.)
- Holistic Nutrition (Highly relevant and applicable.)
- Effective Tissue Manipulation (Massage therapists seeking to provide intentional and purposeful massages will find the content exceptional.)
- Target Muscle Release series (Online version of Orthopedic Massage)
What can you anticipate from online training?
Proof of completion or certification allowing you to practice right away
Exclusive access to videos
Professionally recorded videos and content
Handout with photos to help you remember techniques
Years of training and knowledge built into the course
Online support with questions you may have during and after the course
A strong theoretical part of the seminar is supported by intensive hands-on practical experience
365 days access to complete the online course
Online courses offered have received approval for CEUs in both North America and Australia.
- NHPC: Natural Health Practitioners of Canada
- CMMOTA: Canadian Massage and Manual Osteopathic Therapists Association
- MTAS: Massage Therapy Association of Saskatchewan
- CRMTA: Certified Registered Massage Therapist Association
- MTAM: Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba
- MTWPAM: Massage Therapists and Wholistic Practitioners Association of the Maritimes
- MTANS: Massage Therapy Association of Nova Scotia
- RMQ: Regroupement des Massotherapeutes du Quebec
- ANQ: Association des Naturopathes du Quebec
- ANPQ: Association des Naturopathes Professionels du Quebec
- CMTNB: College of Massage Therapy of New Brunswick
- NCBTMB, CE Broker, New York,and FSMTA
- MA: Myotherapy Association of Australia
- ATMS: Australian Traditional Therapy Society
To obtain further details, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.