Become Certified through with Seminars for Health, your continued education provider.
Allow me to tell you a little bit about what distinguishes Seminars for Health:
- We create informed-based courses with cutting-edge research available.
- Our faculty researches, develops and instructs the courses.
- The course content and techniques instructed are continually reviewed and updated with the latest in the industry.
- Our faculty members are highly qualified, experienced, and experts in their field.
- The unique, rigorous certification process consists of participation in class, writing an online exam and submitting a video assignment displaying mastered skills (for online courses). Video revision opportunities are provided until SFH standards are met (for online courses).
- SFH innovative testing process instills public trust and safety when treated by an SFH-certified trained Massage Therapists.
- Client Retention Strategies (Find your niche, learn to sell your expertise without hesitation)
- Kinesiotaping (First time offered through SFH)
- SFH Dynamic Cupping (Bestseller)
- SFH Intraoral TMJ (Get skilled in helping lients with jaw and neck pain)
- SFH Kinetic Massage (Get skilled with releasing joint pain and restrictions)
- SFH Orthopedic Massage (Get skilled with soft tissue manipulation to soften adhesions and realign muscle fibers)
- SFH Oncology Massage (Learn with confidence when to treat clients affected by cancer)
- CranioSacral Therapy (Brilliant mix of myofascial and CranioSacral Therapy)
- Specialize in the Neck (Perfect for MVA patients with neurovascular and soft tissue pain)
- Specialize in the Shoulder (Get skilled with clients with intricate pain shoulder)
- Dynamic Cupping (Bestseller-Learn to apply Dynamic Cupping without marking)
- Assisted Stretching Therapy (Bestseller-Addition as a pre or post massage modality)
- Kinetic Massage (Perfect course for aging population dealing with joint pain and restrictions)
- Holistic Nutrition (Extremely applicable)
- Effective Tissue Manipulation (Exceptional content for the therapist wanting to massage with purpose)
- Target Muscle Release series (Online version of Orthopedic Massage)
What to expect from online training?
Proof of completion or certification allowing you to practice right away
Exclusive access to videos
Professionally recorded videos and content
Handout with photos to help you remember techniques
Years of training and knowledge built into the course
Online support with questions you may have during and after the course
A strong theoretical part of the seminar is supported by intensive hands-on practical experience
365 days access to complete the online course
The online courses are approved for CEUs across North America and Australia.
- NHPC: Natural Health Practitioners of Canada
- CMTNB: College of Massage Therapy of New Brunswick
- CMTO: College of Massage Therapy of Ontario
- CMTNL: College of Massage Therapy of Newfoundland and Labrador
- NCBTMB, CE Broker, New York,and FSMTA
- CMMOTA: Canadian Massage and Manual Osteopathic Therapists Association
- MTAS: Massage Therapy Association of Saskatchewan
- CRMTA: Certified Registered Massage Therapist Association
- MTAM: Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba
- MTWPAM: Massage Therapists and Wholistic Practitioners Association of the Maritimes
- MTANS: Massage Therapy Association of Nova Scotia
- RMQ: Regroupement des Massotherapeutes du Quebec
- ANQ: Association des Naturopathes du Quebec
- ANPQ: Association des Naturopathes Professionels du Quebec
- MA: Myotherapy Association of Australia
- ATMS: Australian Traditional Therapy Society
For more information please contact us at email@example.com