As a body worker you never know when a client and/or loved one will approach end-of-life. Gaining some knowledge and confidence about this area of life will help you as caregiver as well as the recipient. If you are going to use Aromatherapy with this vulnerable population it is so important to learn the proper us of scents in your practice. This knowledge will help you create a more comforting, soothing environment, while building trust and bringing more calm and ease for client as well as yourself.
In this program, participants will learn about the following:
- importance of proper dilution- less is better!
- specific essential oils for certain conditions
- risks, contraindications and cautions
- when to introduce Aromatherapy and when not to
- create sacred space and self-care in this emotional sensitive skill while adding it to your tool kit
Date: Register and we will send you the link.
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Cost: $69.00 (NHPC Members until December 1st, 2023)
Venue: Online - study from the comfort of your home or office.
About the Presenter:
Rayne Johnson has been a massage and aroma therapist since 1984 and is founder of Sacred Aromas in Palliative Hospice Care and Doing Deathcare Differently. She is passionate about helping to ease the journey at End-Of-Life through using comfort touch and aromatherapy.