Want to earn continuing education credits without even leaving your home? Then you're going to love the interactive, video-based, online programs offered by The Online Wellness Institute!
We have a variety of continuing education courses taught by experienced and engaging educators from across Canada.
Current online course offerings:
- Business & Income Tax Essentials for RMTs by Jordan Pierson, CPA, CA
- Direct Billing for Health and Wellness Practitioners by Melissa Pierson, RMT
- Aromatherapy 101 for RMTs by Jessica Villeneuve, RMT
- Persistent Pain Management for Massage Therapists by Eric Purves, RMT, MRSc
- Fasciitis or Nerve Compression? Distinguishing Between Different Sources of Foot Pain by Laurie Di Giulio, RMT
- Making Sense of GST/HST by Jordan Pierson, CPA, CA
- Social Marketing for Wellness Practitioners by Doreen Vanderhart
- Preparing for Year End by Jordan Pierson, CPA, CA
- Alberta Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Insurance Protocols for RMTs by Kristin Davenport, RMT
- Cancer & Massage: Treating Cancer Patients with More Confidence by Melissa Pierson, RMT
- ROM Assessments to Elevate Your Practice by Chad Friel, RMT
- Therapeutic Exercise by Jamie Johnston, RMT, SMT (CC)
- Starting a Home-Based Massage Therapy Practice by Amy Redekop, RMT
Our objective is to help RMTs thrive in their practice!
"This course was super easy to follow and very informative." R.H.
"I feel like I have been looking for a course like this for the past 10 years." A.L.
"After taking this course I definitely feel more calm and confident." C.H.
"So glad I found this course!" A.D.
Learn from the comfort of your own home and earn credits! (5 credits per course for NHPC members)