As a bodyworker you never know when a client or a loved one will approach end-of-life.
Gaining some confidence and knowledge about death and dying will help your client, as well as you the therapist. If you are going to use Aromatherapy with this vulnerable population, it is most important to learn the proper use of essential oils in your practice.
This knowledge will help you create a more comforting, soothing environment, while building trust and bringing more peace and ease for all those involved.
In this program, participants will learn about the following:
- Importance of proper dilution- less is better
- Specific essential oils for certain conditions
- Risks, contraindications, and cautions
- When to introduce Aromatherapy and when not to (most important)
- Create sacred space and self-care in this emotional sensitive skill
Date: Register and we will send you the link
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Venue: Online- study from the comfort of your own home or office