Calgary: 'Thai Massage on the Table'
2-Days, Sat. May 14 & Sun. May 15, 2022
9:30AM - 5:30PM Each Day / No pre-requisites / Online Self-Paced Study options available
Cost: Early Bird $495+gst CAD when placing a $100 deposit by April 15 / After April 15: $550+gst CAD
Location: Delta Downtown Calgary Hotel, 209 - 4th Ave. SE, 2nd Flr. - 'Caribou' Room
Credits: NHPC 10.0 CCP's; CRMTA 14.0 CEC's, CMMOTA 11.25 CEC's, MTAS 14.0 Primary CEC's, MTAM 14.0 Core Competency Credits
This is the perfect course for students who are looking to explore what Thai Massage is all about. This course gives you a little bit of what is learned from both Thai Yoga Massage Mat Module 1 & Module 2 and explores Thai Massage sequences and Yoga like stretches with the recipient in the Supine, Prone & Side Lying Positions. If you are limited for space in your studio/massage clinic, or cannot get down on a mat to work comfortably on a client, then this course is for you!
What you will learn in this course:
- Learn a combination of Northern and Southern style Thai Massage and Passive Thai Yoga Stretches, as it can be applied on the Massage Table - the Practitioner has the option to either stay on the floor, or to move up and on/off the Table. Many possibilities will be explored.
- Learn elements of Thai Yoga Massage that you are taught in Module 1 and Module 2: some Reflexology for the feet, work on the 3-major 'Sen Energy Lines' of legs and arms, Thai Yoga stretches for hip flexors, quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, shoulders, triceps, chest, plus R.O.M. for hips and spine.
- Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to perform a full body Thai Massage on the Treatment of 60 - 90 min. on a client, from head to toes, including massage for neck, shoulders, arms, hands, face, scalp and lower body.
What is included:
- Workbook with pictures and step-by-step abbreviations for all Thai Yoga Massage sequences
- Unlimited 90-day Video On-Demand Access to the Zoom recordings of the training event. The link(s) will be provided to you approximately 7-days after you have completed your training.
- Certificate of Completion issed last day of course.
Click here to pay $100 Deposit for 'Thai Massage on the Table' Calgary May 14 & 15/22
Click here to pay in full and register for the ONLINE Self-Paced 'Thai Massage on the Table' course