At Apex we offer a clinical setting working only with other Massage Therapists, while still
providing a serene environment. Our therapists practice a range of modalities and
provide our clients with therapeutic techniques and knowledge. We create real change
in our clients’ lives.
Apex has been serving Calgary for 27 years and our reputation of offering the best
treatment results in more than 200 new clients a month. If you are looking to add a few
days to your week, or an opportunity to be fully booked - we would love to meet with you
to discuss what we can do for you. Find out why therapists stay at Apex for 10+ years.
Our team shares a vision of living a well lived life.
If your values are in line with ours:
Contribution, Joy and the skill of Listening to Understand, then we would like to
meet with you.
You must have a minimum of 2200 hours of education and/or hold a full association
membership, as well as have a city license.
· Quality customer service – ability to work one-on-one with clients, being responsible
for each client’s experience
· Strong communication skills – ability to genuinely listen to client concerns and apply
massage techniques accordingly, communicate findings, and recommend home care to
further the client’s therapeutic process.
· Maintain a good standing with your association
· Assist in the general operation – this includes cleaning your treatment space, clearing
linens, folding laundry
· Ability to work in a team environment
· General office duties – Maintaining clear and professional SOAP notes through
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Utilize proper body mechanics with our hydraulic tables, keeping good health.
· Is friendly, has an outgoing personality and caring attitude – should enjoy developing
and implementing treatment plan
*the right candidate will be able to work weekends, weekdays, and evenings
***2 – 5 days (evenings and weekends)***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $37.00-$48.00 per hour
We follow all regulation requirements and have our laundry professionally managed. We
currently are asking our clients to let us know if they are more comfortable with their
therapist wearing a mask.
To Apply: Please email your résumé to