- Contract Position with competitive compensation
- existing clientele data base
- your own treatment room with table and linens
- onsite laundry
- online booking
- direct billing for clients to most major insurance companies
- flexible schedule
- Must be graduate of the 2200 hr program or equivalency
- Valid membership with an association (eg. NHPC,RMTA, MTAA), as well as licensing through the City of Edmonton.
- Wide scope of experience would be an asset including, but not limited to, sports, MVA, prenatal, deep tissue, chronic/acute conditions.
- New grads as well as established massage therapists are welcome to apply.
- Position available July, 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org